Propel Leadership Program™
This award winning program has proven to increase the effectiveness of those preparing for management or have managed people for less than three years. The Propel Leadership Program™ is for those wanting to improve their performance and effectively influence others.
This 6-month program provides participants to authentically propel while leading others to execute. By knowing the impact of your behavior, communication style, leadership approach and self-sabotaging practices, the participant increases awareness to make necessary adjustments to lead effectively, reduce misalignment, and build and engaging culture.
The participants will have the opportunity to learn experientially in a blended learning environment from experiences instructors that assist in bridging skill gaps, sharing best practices, and providing strategies they can implement as soon as they return to work.
- Cohort meets at least once monthly in person or virtually
- Receive personal Propel Plan
- Attend 6 eCourses or Webinars
- Includes group coaching sessions
- Become a part of an exclusive support circle and network
- Receive access to our Personal Excellence App
- Access to an exclusive network of successful women
- Receive a reduce rate to attend our events
The objectives of the program are:
- Examine their personal values and beliefs to develop strategies to reach their highest potential by aligning with organization values/mission
- Assess their personal SWOT
- Review their process of making decisions and sabotaging behaviors
- Identify their leadership style and learn ways to be more effective
- Recognize and redirect defensive behaviors, as well as strengthen behaviors that enhance communication and improve relationships
- Learn effective people management best practices
- Increase productivity through self-awareness
- Learn strategies to be their personal best by building their personal brand
- Identify one’s own preferred strategies for managing conflict
- Gain an understanding of the five basic strategies for handling conflict
- Understand the ROI of their team's impact through analytics and financial acumen
- Learn the importance of building their network
- Los Angeles
- New York City
Upon completion, participants receive the prestigious program certificate and CEU credits.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
Get notified when the Focus Leadership Program™ comes to a city by you.
Would you like to bring the Propel Leadership Program™ to your organization? Contact us to discuss how to customize this award-winning program specifically for your organization.